Eupnea Clinic offers a smoking cessation program to those patients who wish to quit smoking.
Quitting smoking is possible if you are aware of how to do it and have help.
The program consists of:
- A first visit where the diagnosis of smoking and its characteristics is made.
- A medical examination: spirometry, radiography and measurement of exhaled carbon monoxide.
- A schedule or number of follow-up visits needed to increase treatment success.
- Intervention by more than one health professional (pulmonologist, cardiologist, physiotherapist or psychologist).
- Support material, group sessions and other help tools.
- Pharmacological treatment in the necessary cases and a specialized psychological support.