WHAT IS PODIATRY?
Podiatry is a branch of medicine that aims to study, diagnose and treat diseases and disorders that affect the foot.
In addition, our team specializes in POSTUROLOGY, offering a comprehensive foot treatment with a global focus on body and posture.
At Eupnea Clinic our podiatry team offers different services, such as the ones below.
- Biomechanical study of the footprint : The biomechanical study of the footprint is the set of diagnostic tests carried out by a specialist in podiatry in order to identify or prevent possible foot pathologies and injuries.
- Chiropody : It is a podiatric treatment that is responsible for removing, among others: ingrown nails, calluses, fungi on the skin and nails, warts… in order to prevent these injuries from becoming more serious.
- Personalized and custom-made insoles : They are applied to patients with functional disorders in the lower extremities such as metatarsalgia, calcaneal spur, fasciitis, diabetic foot, foot disorders in children, etc.
- Children’s podiatry : Treats structural or functional alterations and defects in children’s feet. to avoid future problems or complications.
- Podiatry Diabetic Foot : Some diabetic people can develop chronic vascular and neuropathic complications that can have consequences such as ulcers or foot symptoms.